Can anyone offer you the best HelpCrunch alternatives that could result in excellent customer satisfaction and increase your overall sales?
Well, you need not worry about it!
No doubt, HelpCrunch is a fully-featured customer support software that is not very expensive.
But, we should also accept the fact that it is not the appropriate software for every business and industry out there.
Irrespective of how it looks on the surface. There is a bundle of hidden flaws inside it that crushes the high expectations of businesses, pushing them to search for better alternatives.
Users leveraging HelpCrunch are unhappy with the problems they usually encounter; some complain about its lack of essential traits in the basic pricing plan.
There could be various reasons to look for HelpCrunch alternatives. Whether you’ve just begun your search, or looking for some other customer support tool, we are ready to help you out!
List of the Best Helpcrunch Alternative
- Pro Profs
- Zoho Desk
|Pricing Plan (starting)
|No limitations regarding pricing
|No live chat widget is available
|Very costly and still no chatbots available under the basic pricing plan
|Limitation in knowledge base articles and no automation feature included
|Limitation in email setup
|Unaffordable basic plan for small business
|No chatbot and automation included in the basic plan
|No free chatbot
|The basic plan does not have the chatbot implementation and it has hidden charges
|Very costly and still no chatbots are available under the basic pricing plan
|Lack of advanced workflows
What is HelpCrunch?
HelpCrunch is a customer support streamlined for startups and small businesses and is a well-known customer support tool in ecommerce business.
The founders of HelpCrunch started their company as interaction with customers resulted in detrimental interaction with their existing business.
The HelpCrunch team has created an excellent all-in-one customer communication platform that centralises various channels into one inbox to facilitate SMBs for an excellent customer experience.
You are probably here as you might see some features of HelpCrunch that are not enough to convince you and push you to go for some of the HelpCrunch alternatives that fit your needs.
HelpCrunch support tool can help you with a knowledge base, a help desk, and a live chat; despite all this, it has some drawbacks.
This is the primary reason why many businesses are looking for HelpCrunch alternatives.
Now comes the question: Why is there a need for HelpCrunch alternatives?
Let’s take a deep dive into it!
Why Look for HelpCrunch Alternatives for Better Customer Support?
Various reasons force or encourage you to look for HelpCrunch Alternatives.
HelpCrunch has a good knowledge base solution, but it is far behind some customer service tools leading the market today.
Like other famous tools, HelpCrunch does not provide third-party integrations, which restricts the capabilities of its knowledge base.
Besides this, it also lacks traits like multiple language support, a workflow approval system, and ready-to-use knowledge base templates.
Most tools provide the basic features in their plan, but HelpCrunch is not an open-source tool, which means you need to splurge $12 per user/month (starting price) even for basic features
The reporting system of HelpCrunch is below average because the information it offers is insufficient.
While it gauges two key metrics:
- Failed articles, and
It fails to tap into other significant performance metrics, such as author activities, articles with bad ratings, and broken links.
It can be a huge challenge for those who expect a robust reporting system.
11 HelpCrunch Alternatives to Consider for Your Business in 2024
Desku is one of the best HelpCrunch alternatives, as it is an all-in-one customer service platform with a great knowledge base. It facilitates business owners to add self-service blogs for a great customer experience. Therefore, it becomes crucial for users to learn deeply about this platform.
Moreover, you’ll love its outstanding features, which can’t restrict you from choosing this tool.
One can collect information from the Desku knowledge base that can be easily accessible and organized. It includes articles, documents, FAQs and other resources that give solutions to common queries.
You’ll face 50 per cent fewer queries and get a top-class customer support solution with Desku in no time.
Additionally, One can easily build automation using triggers, bots, rules & responsibilities, and conditions in Desku.
Key Features of Desku
📌 Unified Shared Inbox
With Desku, Support teams don’t have to answer iterative questions from the customer’s helpdesk platform as it provides an external knowledge base to its customers. Unified shared inbox helps businesses streamline customer engagement. It is the help desk software that helps in connecting multiple channels. The omnichannel integration helps to streamline each customer query in one. The messaging platform that you need in your business to easily complete the customer lifecycle. Improve your customer service experience from incoming queries to closing tickets into the help desk ticketing system.
📌 Multiple Resources Knowledge Base
Desku has no limitations in adding the number of blogs because it aids in creating a knowledge base with multiple resources. The knowledge base of Desku is rich in SEO and it brings down the easy search of wherever your customers are stuck anywhere. The knowledge base is one of the self-service options that helps customers to help themselves.
📌 Live Chat
Desku is also well-known as live chat software which can be integrated with chatbots to automate the customer conversation. You can integrate live chat on multi-channel communication platforms such as Facebook Messenger, or WhatsApp Business. Livechat is one of the important features that help in having conversations in real-time? It does not only help in having real-time conversations but also helps website visitors to solve common queries. Customer interaction is considered to be one of the important things that help to solve modern customer service problems and considering providing instant support, chat support is one of the convenient ways to manage customer queries in one.
📌 AI no-code chatbot builder
If you are considering customer service software that helps to automate conversation, then Desku’s chatbot is the one that you might be looking for. It needs no code to build the chatbot, it just has the drag-and-drop conversational interface that helps to answer frequently asked questions. Apart from conversations, it also helps in doing multiple things such as automatically booking more demos, decreasing the support agents’ time on answering common questions, collecting customer data, helping collect user reviews, and much more.
📌 Multiple Integrations
Desku provides varied integration options, that help you to get whatever you require to provide customer support under one platform. It provides e-commerce platform integration such as WooCommerce and Shopify where you can manage and resolve customer queries from the e-commerce store. There are other integration platforms too that you use every day to manage queries.
Pricing of Desku:
- Essential: Starts at $09/user/month.
- Other packages: $19 per user/month.
- Business package: at $29/user/month.
⭐️ Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars
ProProfs is an easy-to-use tool, and one can use it without jotting a coding line. It is designed for experts and beginners for business establishment and growth.
It aids in creating internal and external knowledge bases for customers and employees with utmost comfort.
You can even create user manuals, FAQs, guides, and documentation with this user-friendly platform.
Key Features of ProProfs
- Configure SEO settings to improve online ranking and visibility
- Customise the knowledge base by changing its themes, fonts, colours, etc
- Set access permission to handle the responsibilities of each member
- Create documentation, manuals, knowledge base, self-service help centre, and more
- Harness the power of AI-powered reports to gauge article usage and performance
- Essentials: Starts at $30/author/month
- Premium: Starts at $40/author/month
- Enterprise: Available on Request
⭐️ Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho empowers your customers with smooth self-service. One can leverage the tool to build multi-branded help centres with quirky design and content.
You can customise your knowledge base to offer a distinct appeal and look and even design a custom domain name to make it an extension of your brand.
It provides enterprise-grade security features that allow or restrict your knowledge base.
Key Features of Zoho Desk
- Allow engines to travel via a knowledge base
- Choose the right blogs based on the ticket keywords and quickly share them with customers.
- Help customers submit tickets within the self-service help centre
- Set up limitations to handle who can leverage your knowledge base
- Track article usage patterns and customer behaviour with built-in reports
- Forever Free: Free plan with limited features
- Standard:– Starts at $10.79/agent/month
- Professional: Starts at $18.88/agent/month
- Enterprise: Starts at $32.36/agent/month
⭐️ Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Another in the list of HelpCrunch alternatives is HelpScout, which comes with fuss-free and simple knowledge base software. It allows you to build a customer service knowledge base quickly.
HelpScout caters to its customers with manifold SEO tools, formatting options, and a powerful editor at your disposal.
You can leverage these features to optimise it for search engines, customise it deeply, and craft content in no time.
Key Features of HelpScout
- Maximise online visibility with configurable SEO options and automatic sitemaps
- Share collision detection alerts in real-time when two persons start to edit the same blog
- Launch self-service help centre devices like desktops, mobile, or tablets.
- Use document reports to gauge knowledge-base performance metrics
- Customise every corner of your knowledge base with the help of CSS
- Standard: $20/user/month
- Plus: $35/user/month
- Company: Available on request
⭐️ Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
The knowledge base software of LiveAgent is created for internal and external usage. It can aid in setting up a public knowledge base for customers and an internal knowledge base for employees.
One can even leverage it to design internal and external forums that provide collaborative platforms for valuable discussions.
Key Features of LiveAgent
- Create a multi-branded knowledge base with quirky design, content, and settings
- Write, edit, and style content with the help of a built-in editor
- Share a blog as an attachment in ticket emails
- Integrate with various communication channels like Chat, Gmail, Calls, and Facebook, and much more
- Design your knowledge base for easy and quick search
- Free: Forever free plan with limited features
- Ticket: Starts at $15/agent/month
- Ticket + Chat: Starts at $29/agent/month
- All Inclusive: Starts at $39/agent/month.
⭐️ Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Zendesk is a well-known knowledge base software that offers a self-service solution to customers plus a handy information resource for the support team.
Zendesk knowledge base software, popularly known as Zendesk Guide, offers AI-powered content cues.
These cues aid in identifying what to remove and retail from your knowledge base based on the customer’s use.
Key Features of Zendesk
- Assigning the writing and editing work to the right people
- Localise your knowledge base blogs in more than 40 languages
- Leverage customised themes to provide a quirky look to your knowledge base
- Handle how your knowledge base looks plus feels by leveraging customisable themes
- Manage and update the content across blogs leveraging content blocks
- Foundational Support: Starts at $19/agent/month
- Suite Team: Starts at $49/agent/month (Single Help Center)
- Suite Growth: Starts at $79/agent/month (Multiple Help Centers)
- Suite Professional: Starts at $99/agent/month (Multiple Help Centers)
⭐️ Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Happyfox can turn out to be a great HelpCrunch alternative if used effectively. You can build a simple online knowledge base that is mobile responsive, looks beautiful, and is social media ready.
It offers a user management system that facilitates managing user roles and allows everyone to contribute meaningfully to the content.
Key Features of HappyFox
- User-responsive and mobile-friendly interface
- User management system that helps to manage user responsibilities and allows them to contribute to the content
- Created for both internal and external usage
- Build a multilingual knowledge base for different customers
- Customise the knowledge base with colours, logos, links, and more.
- Basic: Starts at $29/month
- Growth: Starts at $49/month
- Scale: Starts at $149/month
- Scale Plus: Starts at $299/month
⭐️ Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Freshdesk is an intuitive knowledge base software that provides unlimited storage space to assist your content.
All its superb features differ from others and count it in the best HelpCrunch alternatives.
Key Features of Freshdesk
- A rich text editor
- Collaborative system to review your content
- A wide range of formatting options
- A version control system.
- Convert ticket replies into knowledge-base blogs
- Forever Free: Free plan with limited features
- Growth: Starts at $13.43/agent/month
- Pro: Starts at $48.39/agent/month
- Enterprise: Starts at $76.63/agent/month
⭐️ Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Intercom is also listed under the HelpCrunch alternatives because of its advancing features that facilitate building customer relationships.
Deliver customer help content and increase your support using an integrated knowledge base.
Key Features of Intercom
- Divert repetitive questions using hot that recommends relevant blogs
- Optimised for channel customer use through chat, mobile apps, website, or product messages
- Customers can communicate on every blog
- Create multilingual blogs for customers all across the globe
- Self-service help centre
- Start: $39 per month with one seat
- Grow: $99 per month with five seats
- Accelerate: $499 per month
- Scale: $999 per month
- Early Stage Program: $49 per month
⭐️ Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Drift is an interactive messenger you can add to your site, online business, or knowledge base.
Drift’s primary aim is to promote engaging conversations with your customers.
One can share relevant information and blogs from your knowledge base without leaving the communication page.
Key Features of Drift
- Share relevant information and blogs from your knowledge base
- No need to leave the Drift’s communication page
- Promote engaging content
- Basic: Starts from $2500/month
- Advanced: Custom pricing
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Rating: 4.4 out of 5 Stars
The Front is created with a simple design in the style of an email platform to interact with its customers seamlessly.
Agents can use this platform effectively without interruption, easily maintain good customer relationships, and respond to them quickly.
Key Features of Front
- Offers customer service analytics
- Self-service help centre for customers
- Availability of customer tagging feature
- Facilitates sorting messages into group inboxes
- Starter: $19/2 agent/month
- Prime: $49/5 agent/month
- Enterprise: $99/10 agent/month
⭐️ Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
Why Desku is the Best Help Desk Helpcrunch Alternative?
Desku is an all-in-one helpdesk customer support platform, that helps in managing the tickets from multiple channels in one. With its various interesting features that it has, there are other various reasons to consider such as;
♦︎ Affordability for small-medium scale business
Desku is a seamless customer support platform that helps manage customer queries from multiple channels under one platform. It is specially curated and designed for small business owners to manage their e-commerce stores if there are any. It offers a free 7-day trial that will help to explore the customer support platform and then avail of paid plans. The paid plans of Desku are one of the most affordable plans that have no hidden charges.
♦︎ Personal customer support experience
When it comes to providing customer support to customers and visitors, support agents are always there on their toes to provide the support and help you find the right solutions. Support agents are mostly available even after their working hours and they provide the fastest resolutions to their customers who have interacted with them.
♦︎ Positive reviews from customers (check yourself)
Final Thoughts: Which HelpCrunch Alternative Will be Best for You?
Out of plenty of helpdesk customer support platforms, you might get confused. It must suit your business feature-wise as well as it should be affordable to your business. While looking at the Helpcrunch alternatives, it becomes important to choose a smart customer support platform that is also affordable like Desku.
We suggest you deeply think and analyse all the angles before taking the next step.
Splurge your penny on a tool that would be beneficial for you in the long run, easily manageable, easy to use, and has all the significant features to meet your quilt needs.
If you want to go for versatile software with excellent features without burning your pocket, in such a case, Desku is the perfect option to go for it. The pricing plan of Desku has multiple plans to go for it and the best part is, that it does not have any hidden charges to pay further.
We are always here to assist and provide the best insights.