WhatsApp has just launched a plethora of intriguing features. The popular message Scheduler, however, lacks an essential function – message scheduling. To put things into perspective, you have no choice but to get up at midnight to greet your buddies “Happy Birthday.” However, WhatsApp Messages Scheduler came across, and it is used worldwide by most companies. It allows you to save time by delivering prewritten messages to customers, workers, and suppliers. Now, you can schedule Whatsapp messages on any device by following just a few quick steps.
Keep reading to learn how to schedule Whatsapp messages on devices like Android, iOs, Whatsapp Web, or for a Whatsapp business account.
Benefits of Scheduling WhatsApp Messages:
You can use Whatsapp as a useful marketing tool.
It is easy to interact with your follow-up consumers.
- You won’t forget their special occasions or days like birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Workload reduces for your employees, who can focus on other important work.
- You may acquire the most current status by sending a repeated message daily at 8:00 AM, like morning wishes.
- You don’t have to remember to send a message; plan it before, and it will automatically send on time.
Read Here Latest Post: No-code Bot Builder
Basic Steps to Schedule WhatsApp Messages
These are the basic steps followed on all platforms to schedule Whatsapp messages. The following sections will find the methods for detailed steps on every platform.
- First, write your message, then click on the clock icon.
- Then You can schedule your message by picking up the date and time when you want to send your message.
- After that, click “Schedule Send.”
- By clicking on the pencil icon, you can edit or delete your messages at any time by just going into an appropriate chat.
Steps to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android Device
1. Firstly, install the Whatsapp Message Scheduler app from the Play Store.
2. Once the app is installed, sign in and register your account.
3. Now, press the “+” icon to schedule the Whatsapp message on an android device.
4. You will get an option asking for permissions for app accessibility. Once you have enabled the accessibility, you can go further and schedule messages.
5. Click the ‘Add Recipients” option to add the people you wish to send messages to. If your list of people is extensive, there is an option to upload the CSV file too. But for this feature, you must have a premium account.
6. A pop-up message will appear asking if you wish to choose contacts from Phonebook or Whatsapp. As here you want to schedule Whatsapp messages, choose the option “Whatsapp” and click on the OK option.
7. Now, the scheduler will direct you to the “Display over other apps” menu and check if this option is turned on or not. Make sure that the display over other apps option for scheduling is enabled.
8. Finally, add the recipients from the chats. If you do not have an active chat, click “New Chat” and select the users.
9. Once you have selected all the required Whatsapp users, click on the message box and type the text you wish to send.
10. Finally, click on the “Schedule” option, and you are done.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iPhone?
This feature is only available on business Whatsapp, and you need to follow the given steps for scheduling WhatsApp messages:
- The first step is to open your WhatsApp Business.
- In the next step, go to the setting of your WhatsApp.
- Now, click on the Business Tools option.
- Then you should click on Away Message.
- Then tap on Send away message.
- To send your message to selective people, you must select the Only Send to in the Recipients option.
- The next step is to tap on Schedule.
- Select the Custom Schedule and specify the start and end date.
How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Whatsapp Web?
Apart from scheduling Whatsapp messages on Android and iOS, you can schedule Whatsapp messages on Whatsapp Web too. These steps will remain the same in both Whatsapp and Whatsapp Business accounts.
1. Install the extension Whatsapp Message Scheduler. This is a Google Chrome extension, so if you do not use Google Chrome, you need to install it first. Doing so will automate the process of sending messages from the Whatsapp Web Client.
2. The next step is to login into your Whatsapp account through Whatsapp Web. After activating the extension, the UI will look a bit different. You will see various options like:
- Task Menu
- Login Menu
- Menu to open Whatsapp Schedular
Option to schedule a message from current participant/group
3. You can do various things using the Whatsapp scheduler. You can schedule a Whatsapp message to an individual or a group(broadcast).
A. Steps to Schedule Whatsapp Message to Individual
1. Firstly, click on the scheduling icon, and you will get a pop-up asking the time and date of scheduling the message to the group or individual.
2. Select the desired date and time and type the message to schedule.
3. Finally, click on the “Schedule Send” option.
B. Steps to Schedule Whatsapp messages to a group
1. The first step is to click on the Broadcast option in the Whatsapp Web Scheduler menu.
2. Once you log in to your account, you will get three options- Templates, Lists, and Campaigns.
3. Now, type a name for your broadcast message to schedule and create a list of your Whatsapp contacts who will receive the broadcast message.
4. Finally, type the message and click on “Schedule Broadcast.”
Steps to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Whatsapp Business
There are three options to schedule Whatsapp messages if the user has a Whatsapp Business account. These are quick replies, away messages, or greeting messages. These messages cannot be delivered on a specific date and time. But, these are the automated responses sent whenever you get any message on your business account. Follow these quick steps below if you wish to schedule a Whatsapp message on a business account.
1. The first step is to go to your Whatsapp Business account’s “Business Tools” option. This option is found at More in Android and Settings on iOS.
2. The next step is to choose from the three options “Greeting message,” “Away message,” or “Quick replies” options. Choose one as per needs to schedule a Whatsapp message.
3. After choosing the option, select the recipients to whom you want to send these messages.
4. Type the greeting message or the quick replies you want to send. These options and steps will be the same for Android and iOS devices.
Scheduling messages can be very helpful in our hectic lives. Whether you use Whatsapp for business purposes or personal use, you can schedule messages for events, birthdays, or anything you want. We hope now you are aware of how to schedule Whatsapp messages for Android, iPhone, Whatsapp web, and business accounts. We have given a step-by-step guide to help you simply understand Whatsapp message scheduling. So, now you can easily schedule Whatsapp messages as per your needs for both Whatsapp and Whatsapp Business accounts.