Any business, it surely needs proactive support options for its customers and something that automates the whole repeated process of the support agents. Of course, while looking and researching the market, you would get the tones of lists, but we are very sure that you would get confused.
Not to worry!
We are here to save you time and get away from the confusion.
We have listed the Top 10 Gorgias competitors that compare straight by mentioning the features, pricing, and ratings from customers.
What’s more in the article further?
Do not feel like reading further? Want to get straight into the Best Gorgias Alternatives that provide proactive automated support👇🏻
Let’s know a bit about Gorgias.
Brief on Gorgias
Gorgias is a customer service platform with expertise in offering an omnichannel approach to its customers across multiple channels via SMS, voice, social media, live chat, and email. The best thing about using Gorgias is it filters all communications into a shared inbox where agents can have the usage of features like macros to offer fast responses, rules to automate tasks and offer time back to agents, and views to organize requests.
One of Gorgias’s features is the Shopify Integration and it is considered to be the Ecommerce Help Desk but still support teams can’t see the purchase history of customers within a ticket, but they can create orders and do the refunds. Partially Gorgias is considered to be the Ecommerce CRM Tool.
Seeing the core functions of the Gorgias, it becomes much more difficult for small business owners to choose and that is the reason we will always choose the best Gorgias Alternatives.
We come to know that mostly Gorgias is built for Ecommerce Customer Service and some of the other businesses do not get along with Gorgias.
Gorgias Pricing Overview:
The annual price of the Gorgias does not allow the starter plan to execute, it is disabled. Pricing of Gorgias is as follows;
Gorgias Monthly Pricing Plan
|50 tickets/month||300 tickets/month||2,000 tickets/month||5,000 tickets/month|
Gorgias Annual Pricing Plan
|300 tickets/month||2,000 tickets/month||5,000 tickets/month|
Why Look for Gorgias Alternatives?
Gorgias provides its customers with all the essential traits that a good help desk software carries, but simultaneously, it lags in fulfilling the demand, resolving queries effectively, and offering better customer support other reasons are mentioned below.
- Complex User-interface
- Majorly Designed for Ecommerce Stores
- High pricing
- Delayed in customer support service
- Unexpected Hidden charges
- Confused solutions are given to users
Feature to functionality, there are many differences, we have done a quick comparison for you!
|Help Desk Tool||Starting Price||Free Trial||Ratings|
|Desku||$29/month||✅ (7-Days)||⭐️ 4.7/5|
|Helpwise||$12/month||✅ (7-Days)||⭐️ 4.6/5|
|Freshdesk||$15/month||✅ (14-Days)||⭐️ 4.4/5|
|Help Scout||$20/month||✅ (7-Days)||⭐️ 4.6/5|
|Zoho Desk||$14/month||❌||⭐️ 4.4/5|
Let’s get into the depth of Best Gorgias Alternatives!
10 Best Gorgias Alternatives and Competitors for 2024
Desku is a popular all-in-one help desk software that serves its clients with modern features that include ticketing, Shared Inbox, a customer ticketing system, live chat, a knowledge base, etc., that results in rising corporate success plus a customer satisfaction graph.
Desku is specially designed for small and medium-scale businesses and allows them to manage customer queries under a unified inbox. May it be any business platform, Desku stands for everyone.
Unlike Gorgias, Desku’s customer support drive is much higher and instant with the quick resolution of the queries and sometimes fulfilling the feature requests too. Considering Desku’s Pricing, it is far more affordable than Gorgias.
Nevertheless, our customer support agents will help you out by providing the best customer service and great Gorgias Alternative
👉🏻Apart from this, you can directly have insights on Desku Vs Gorgias which will tell the on-point comparison.
NOTE: Considering Ecommerce Customer Support, Desku supports Shopify, WooCommerce, and Ecwid platforms.
With Desku, the support team can communicate freely with customers through various channels like SMS, email, mobile apps, and web portals.
If we see this from the internal management perspective, multi-channel communication includes sending out information and material through various channels.
Chatbot and Automation
No-code chatbot builder helps to automate the conversation between support agents and customers. With Desku, you can drag and drop the conversational interface to run the chatbot for your business.
24/7 customer support for customer queries. It has proactive support like Live Chat and Chatbot. Customers can easily contact through support email too. Get the support 24/7.
Desku eases you with a self-service portal that provides resources and information to facilitate users in finding answers and rectifying the problems that come your way.
The live chat feature of Desku enables you to communicate with each other or website visitors in real time.
The mode of communication can be a video-based, voice, or text chat that team members use to be in touch with each other to untangle or discuss a current glitch.
- Essential: Starts at $29/user/month.
- Other packages: $59 per user/month.
- Business package: at $89/user/month.
- 4.7 out of 5 stars
Helpwise tool is amongst the top Gorgias alternatives which ease its customers with robust shared inboxes for SMS, website chat widgets, SMS, emails, WhatsApp, and social media accounts that result in easy collaboration among the team members.
Helpwise tool eases its customers with robust shared inboxes for SMS, website chat widgets, SMS, emails, WhatsApp, and social media accounts that result in easy collaboration among the team members as it is a reliable customer communication platform.
The tool gives detailed analytics on your response rates, email frequency, and performance. All of this makes improving and measuring team performance easy.
- Label and tag email threads for better tracking, search, and grouping
- Assign WhatsApp conversations to the team members
- Easily interact with team members within email threads
- Answer your query in no time with saved replies
- It is easier to avert conflicting and duplicate responses
- Access your team emails from mobile and web applications
- Complete capabilities and automation rules should not be mentioned in the lower pricing plans
- Standard: $12/user/month
- Premium: $20/user/month
- Enterprise: You need to request their website (minimum 100 users)
- 4.6 out of 5 stars
Intercom is a popular help desk platform and also amongst the great Gorgias alternatives that ease its customers with proactive messaging and powerful automation. With the help of the inbox feature, agents can come together to untangle the problem in no time.
The Intercom customer service software comes with a chatbot named Resolution Bot, which you can leverage to share knowledge base blogs with customers.
Moreover, you can leverage it to answer regular customers regarding produce pricing availability and decrease your team’s workload.
- Track the performance of the customer service team
- Share help centre blogs with customers to improve self-service
- Integrate with your email, ticketing system, and CRM
- Create canned responses for common questions
- Figure out customer requests from Instagram and Facebook
- Availability of multilingual chatbots
- Detecting collision for customer requests
- Reporting dashboards and workflow monitoring
- Improve your customer satisfaction scores
- Some dashboards are tricky to leverage
- Steep learning curve
- Start: $59/month (1 seat)
- Grow: $119/month (5 seats)
- Accelerate: $499/month (10 seats)
- Scale: $999/month (10 seats)
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
This powerful Gorgias competitor is popular among the customers because of its pricing and features. It attracts customers with its exciting features like advanced reporting, AI technology, omnichannel support, plus the support of integrations such as Shopify, Jira, and Slack.
The prominent feature of the freshdesk is the field service management capability. Their primary task is to manage the team schedule through a drag-and-drop interface and keep an eye on significant metrics leveraging freshdesk analytics.
- Technicians can directly interact with customers
- Service management capability
- Supports integrations such as Shopify, Slack, and Jira
- Allow teams to show field service tasks
- Mobile apps for Android and iOS make it easy for service experts to take the benefits out of it.
- Keep track of your schedules
- Complex pricing structure
- Price creep
- Sprout: Free for unlimited agents with email and social ticketing
- Blossom: $15/user/month
- Garden: $35/user/month
- Estate: $49/user/month
- Forest: $99/user/month
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
Zendesk is a powerful customer service software and could be a great Gorgias alternative which makes it different from others and makes it fall under the top Gorgias competitor. It is leveraged by thousands of brands in several industries, from SaaS to Education to Automotive.
Moreover, Zendesk allows you to manage customer complaints via any social media platform, live chat, or messaging. In addition, one can create AI-powered answer bots for customer support automation and enable agents to concentrate on other challenges.
- Reliable customer support via mobile applications
- Integrated help centre to provide the services anytime
- Connect your help desk with the CRM of Zendesk
- Collect numerous types of information with the use of custom ticket fields
- Enable customers to discuss solutions on the community forum.
- Seamlessly integrates with apps like Bigcommerce and Shopify
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Faster response time
- Share links to knowledge-base blogs via the chat process
- Slow customer support team in comparison to others
- Technical glitches with data migration
- Suite Team: $49/agent/month
- Suite Growth: $79/agent/month
- Suite Professional: $99/agent/month
- 4.3 out of 5 stars
HelpScout provides a complete solution to its customers with the help of a shared mailbox to support your customers and query management.
It has expertise in offering automated workflows to boost the efficiency of your representatives plus streamline a few processes.
You can leverage the ticketing system to help scout and organise your customer information and communications properly.
This top Gorgias competitor offers various integrations such as Salesforce, Slack, and MailChimp.
- Capability to leave internal notes
- Detect collision in real-time
- Workflows that automate repetitive tasks
- Customer management system
- Shared Inbox
- Robust API
- Quickly respond to customer queries
- Complexity in the email merging process
- Needs to improve email spam filters
- Standard: $20/user/month
- Plus: $35/user/month
- Company: Available on request
- 4.6 out of 5 stars
Zohodesk is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that offers a ticketing system to support ticket management for your team and aids in resolving customer issues by providing quick responses to customer inquiries.
Moreover, it aids in providing auto-tagging, sales automation, and canned responses to streamline customer conversations.
Being categorised as the best alternative to Gorgias or for mid-sized businesses, which aids in project management, improves contact, and maintains multi-channel customer interaction.
- Notify about any unusual activity
- Multichannel approach
- It provides self-service traits such as the capability to create a help centre plus blogs to help with ticket loads.
- Improve customer experience
- Best for mid-sized organisations
- Availability of a time tracker for ticket management and routing
- Support integrations such as Slack, Salesforce, Jira, and Google
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Slow customer support
- Some customers are facing failure in the user interface
- Only available at higher plans
- Paid plans start at $14/agent per month.
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
Front is a customer support software tool suitable for service teams of all industries. It supports SMS, live chat, and knowledge base functionality through third-party integrations.
The platform offers multiple features that make it perfect for team collaboration. It provides shared views, automatic routing workflows, ticket assignments, internal comments and discussion.
It allows teams to collectively work and untangle errors in real-time and keep their conversations within the inbox for easy reference.
- Ease of internal comments, automatic routing workflows, shared views, and rocket assignments
- Supports live chat, voice chat, knowledge base, and SMS functionality via third-party integrations
- Email tracking
- Internal discussions
- Supports both desktop and mobile apps
- Best for team collaboration
- Good choice for service teams of all companies
- You cannot do anything without visiting the Shopify website
- Agents can only see information like shipping and history
- Starter: $19/2 agent/month
- Prime: $49/5 agent/month
- Enterprise: $99/10 agent/month
- 4.7 out of 5 stars
Kustomer is the best alternative to Gorgias, which provides top-class localised support and is fully geared towards enterprise teams.
The Kustomer leverages a conversation timeline to offer agents context across channels, including self-service, voice, live chat, SMS, and email.
You’ll get exciting features with Kustomer that include shortcuts, native help centre, customer satisfaction surveys, views, customer satisfaction surveys, and reporting dashboards.
The AI component, Kustomer IQ, offers advanced conversation routing, sentiment analysis, and agent suggestions based on historical data.
- Customer-centric and omnichannel platform
- Ensures quick and in-depth query solutions
- Enables you to extend Kustomer functionality beyond the web application
- All-in-one customer service platform
- Sentiment analysis
- Anticipate customers’ needs
- Increased agent productivity
- Not created for smaller organisations
- Plans start at $89/user per month
- 4.4 out of 5 stars
Gladly is an excellent alternative to gorgias and a great customer service software. It is easy to use and more adaptable than Gorgias and boosts the customer service experience.
It might be the popular Gorgias alternative for enterprise brands because it’s a comprehensive customer support solution tool.
It encompasses robust agent routing, phone support, IVR, and assignment rules.
- Intuitive user interface
- Phenomenon chat support
- Query routing
- Best suited for support teams
- Serves small and mid-sized businesses
- Agents can cancel and refund the order
- Accept payments via messaging channels
- Relatively high price
- Steep learning curve
- Plans start at $180/user per month
- 4.7 out of 5 stars
This article comes to an end. If you are still confused between all the lists you can shortlist a few out of it and go for one! We have listed the overall key features of each Gorgias Alternative from which you can have a complete idea of it.
If you are looking for affordable Gorgias Alternatives that have a completely automated workflow, then look no further than Desku. The best thing about it is that it provides proactive answers if you face any queries and it is solved within a few minutes.
Apart from everything, you can set the budget boundary and features that you require that align with your business needs and help in improving customer experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Gorgias?
Gorgias is a customer support platform that is suitable for enterprise business customer support.
2. How much Gorgias costs?
Gorgias has 5 pricing plans which start with the
- Starter Plan: $10/month
- Basic Plan: $60/month
- Pro Plan: $360/month
- Advanced Plan: $900/month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact them
3. What is a billable ticket in Gorgias?
A billable ticket in Gorgias is the ticket that a customer support agent replies to or responds to is considered under the billable ticket in Gorgias.